Friday, January 25, 2019

A glimpse at The Light Machine


When I moved in here it was just a living room. 7 years later it is what I lovingly call The Light Machine

 







It's just a very small part of everything that's going on in here, I may share some more pictures at a later date.
And it was not set up by coincidence or fluke. This entire Light Machine has been meticulously planned by My Higher Self, with The Universe providing the necessary parts whenever the Time Is Right.

And it's A Livin' Thing :-)
https://youtu.be/H48j3KGBomU

Higher and Higher

I AM DC

7 comments:


  1. This is AIR

    https://youtu.be/U4U19zwFENs


    DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies

    1. Oh wow, genau um 5 vor 12 gepostet!
      Das war haargenau der Moment als ich den unten genannten Song angeklickt hab.

      TeamWork und Timing, Baby :-)

      DC

      Delete
    2. ...wow sehe ich erst jetzt, "isch schwöre alterr Llan" (türkisches Berlinerisch) das war keine Absicht sondern reiner Zufall! Zufälle gibt ed ja nicht also ultimate divine guidance baby!

      Delete

  3. And wouldn't you know it, earlier today I had fragments of a song in my head that I have heard only once or twice in my life. I think it was on the radio in Australia 15 years ago.
    Quite fitting because today is Anzac Day down under.
    And now, without even trying to look for it, it just showed up on the Main Page when I opened YouTube. Always great to see The Universe in action ;-)

    This is called
    INDUSTRIAL DISEASE


    If it's your day It Is your day

    I AM DC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok das hebe ich mir auf, dazu tanze ich nacher wenn ich unter der Dusche war und Bratapfel fertig ist. Kennst Du Bratapfel mit Butter und Rosinen? Ich muss das hier im Topf machen weil hier gibts keine Auflaufform... ist jefoch bestimmt genauso lecker. Hat Gaia Mama schliesslich extra für uns wachsen lassen....Denk bitte daran, das beste ist Tanzen und Lachen, alles was ruckelt, weil dann bewegt sich die Kundalini und schmeisst alles alte raus aus dem System....wenn das nur auch mit dem Kopf ginge...Gehirn-Kundalini-Aktivierung....ha ha ha.....0010110....

      Delete
    2. (oder mit dem Emotionalkörper)

      Delete