Thursday, July 4, 2019

The God Particle


Introducing the missing piece of the puzzle.


And it's got nothing to do with the vengeful, fear-inducing being that the Old Testament depicts as some kind of "Lord." Everything written in Psalm 99 is about the Devil and not about God. That being supposedly residing in Mt. Zion is anything but holy, it is pure evil. And so are its worshippers - or they are completely misguided victims.

When I visited Jerusalem 10 years ago, I went to a lot of historic sites. A lot. Including walking the Via Dolorosa three times. At one point I walked back from Gethsemane and came past a road-sign pointing to Mount Zion.
I wondered if I should go there as well and was told in no uncertain terms by My Higher Self that
"You are NOT going to that place!!!"
And I didn't.

This is not about that weird dark being falsely posing as God in the Bible.
Or in the other main religions like Judaism, Islamism, Zionism or any other Ism.

This is about The Source and Prime Creator in this Universe.

... & Nobody Else



GOD is LOVE




https://youtu.be/LmXqXL5_VEY


Love, Light, Unity, Peace and Freedom for All.

I AM DC

1 comment: