Thursday, April 25, 2019

Carrying On

For reasons unbeknowst to my little 3D-self this tune popped up in my head over 12 hours ago, and I was reminded of it every few hours. Not the first time that happened, so I knew that something's up.
Also not for the first time ever, NOW, many hours later, the song showed up unprovoked as a recommendation.

So here We Go.


On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about, I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune
But I hear the voices say

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more, no!






It should also be noted that I made a few seemingly small but quite important modifications to The LightMachine today. All the necessary pieces have been supplied by The Universe, and the process of fine-tuning it all and setting things up perfectly is about to be finished.

Once again I moved a few things from *here* to *there*, took something away from *there* and put it there.
And as is always the case when I get guided to do so I look at the modifications and can only think "how in the World did I not see that these things belong the way are now? How could it ever have been different?"

The answer is, of course, that the Time wasn't right for Me to tell me how to set things up more correctly.
And now it was. And I did.
I am not sure if it's perfect yet, but the improvement on an Energy Level is clearly palpatable.
These were some huge changes that may very well have big implications on the Meta Levels.

Foreplay / Long Time
https://youtu.be/TnwqUEelQjE

Stay tuned.


Lots of Divine Love and Light

I AM  DK

No comments:

Post a Comment