Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Fire


I never read the book and don't think too highly of it.
Nonetheless, about 6 years ago a friend of mine told me about a story that he had read in the bible. And it's actually true, believe it or not.

I'm paraphrasing here, but the essence of the story is that God had a conversation with Gaia and told her that "I've tried to sweep the evil off you by using water, but it did not work. I promise you that I will not try it again by using water. The next time I clean you off all evil I will use Fire. And it will work. That is a Promise"

And that is true. Not necessarily physical Fire that burns the Earth, don't get Me wrong, but it will be Divine, All-Evil-Consuming Fire nonetheless.
The Fire of LOVE.





FIRE
https://youtu.be/p-srbcsqoY4


So do yourselves and Your Selves a favour and forget about that BS story of the mile-high tsunami wave, okay?
Been there, done that, won the wet T-Shirt contest. Didn't work then, won't do it again.


I AM DC


No comments:

Post a Comment