Saturday, June 22, 2019

Dreams

Yesterday after I woke up a song I hadn't heard in a long time started playing in my head. It was a song by The Cranberries, going something like "cause you're a dream to me. A dream to me."

Earlier on today I got up after 8 hours in bed, did a few things and then decided to go horizontal again for a few hours. And for the first time in quite a while I was able to dream again without having fallen asleep. I really missed those waking dreams and mini-movie visions.

Anyway.
This is not that Cranberries song.
But it is called Dreams and was just given to me.I know it quite well, both the original by Fleetwood Mac and a live version by The Corrs.
This version, however, is completely new to me, and it is amazing.




https://youtu.be/k6_hhegf2-s


When The Rain washes you clean you'll know.
You will know.


Lots of Love and Light

DC


1 comment:

  1. I love their song recommendations and how everything connects. Continue with this magic blog. It is a source of inquiry. Thank you

    ReplyDelete