Saturday, May 25, 2019

The Sea and The Sun

In one of those "I cannot believe this just happened" moments that I get to experience more often than not, this just happened.

I was guided to play this song right here, and when they sang the lyrics "you once held the key" I used a Lighter to open a bottle, causing the bottletop to first hit the ceiling and then come gently gliding down the pillow right next to my left, then surf across the Wireless KeyBoard that I now have picked up to type these words and come to a safe and secure landing on the sofa directly next to me.

Did that just happen? 
"Bet your ass it did, kid."
Holy Shit! That was unbelievable!
"Piece of Cake, kid. See The Signs"




If it hadn't happened right here I might not believe it.
But it did.

Behold The SUN and The SEA.
We've got The KEY.

DC



No comments:

Post a Comment