Friday, May 17, 2019

Perihelion


The Worlds are drawing closer together.
ALL Worlds.

I stopped listening to a podcast and then played a song. Just one.
After that I really didn't know what to do next and thankfully less than two minutes later a friend of mine from Brazil contacted me tonight at 3:09. Wonderful! So happy to hear from him again! At exactly the right moment in time when I definitely needed help. Muito obregado.
He proceeded to send me Music that had "just showed up" and that he thought was right for me.
He was correct in his assumption.
It was the perfect Time and they were the perfect Songs.
People turning Music into Gold.

Hours later, after we had talked and exchenged some Music, he sent me a song and said, and I quote:
"I have no idea why this was in my feed."
I played the song and listenend to an old man from Turkey playing this wonderful song that kind of reminds me of Led Zeppelin.
Then I looked at the first comment posted.
"Did you read the first comment posted, Leo?" I asked.
"No, I didn't. Why?"
"Because the commenter said word for word what you just told me!"

"I have no idea why this was in my feed"

More than 4.700 people liked that comment and many said that the same thing happened to them.

It may not have shown up in my feed, but a Brazilian sent this Turkish song to a German as a recommendation by The Universe.
Near the end even the local chickens can be heard and actually finish the song.
And why not?

https://youtu.be/cIMKJ43TFLs



Right now as I'm writing this the Sun is up and about and there are Rainbows in here.
 
Again:
The Worlds are Coming Together. 



ALL WORLDS.


Fire and Wonder.

I AM DC


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing.
    Lux et Pax to all people of good heart.
    Lux aeterna!

    ReplyDelete