Monday, May 20, 2019

The LightBringer


About a week and a half ago I tried to listen to this melody, with the result being that me clicking on the link lead to a complete town-wide internet blackout of my provider. It took about 45 minutes for the company to fix the thing and when I had just decided what else to do we got internet and telephone again.
After that, I opted to not listen to that tune right then.

Today I was offered the same piece of Music again, and this time it worked, maybe because I've got a new diamond-shaped RainBow Chrystal in here? Or this lovely small light-blue chrystal ball? Who knows. ;-)

The important thing is that once again after an extended version of SIRIUS I was guided to play this.
And this time it worked.


This is an extendedd version of LUCIFER

https://youtu.be/ZG1qfUxwGYc


THE LIGHTBRINGER

And I do have three Selenite Chrystals - LightBringer Chrystals - in here that get quite  a lot of colourful Light every Night.

BRING IT.

FIAT LUX


Lots of LOVE and LIGHT

DK

1 comment:


  1. Love lift us
    UP where We Belong

    https://youtu.be/KaZ3t_tQxZM


    DK

    ReplyDelete