Thursday, February 28, 2019

11:11


As many people do I keep seeing the number 1111 very often, along with lots of other number sequences and number combinations. They are Messages from the Universe, and they never get old.
Just now as I'm watching  a game on Sky Sports Cricket there was a Bangladeshi cricket player standing next to a tractor on a cricket ground in New Zealand and the number on the side of the tractor was clearly visible: 1111

This happens all the time. and has since 2012.
Not just on cars' license plates, as I've often pointed out, but also in places where the Universe really has to work on it ;-)

Like this:

Or this:




Or this:




Now then.
Earlier on I sent a video link to a friend of mine in Brazil, shout-out to Leo here, and he replied explaining what the words of the song mean.

Leo said that they mean, and I quote:
mas que nada! expression means "everything ok"
like "turn down for what"

And he sent that at exactly THIS Time, here is a screenshot.
I couldn't make this up even if I wanted to.



And THAT, my friends, is Divine TIMING!

Oh!
And this is the song I sent him.

Playing For Change.
Mas Que Nada
https://youtu.be/5qmjPol9bns


And as I just figured out myself, this right here is my twenty-second post in February, with
22 being 11 + 11 of course ;-)


Everything OK

I AM DC


1 comment:


  1. Eddie Vedder & Chris Martin - Don't Dream It's Over (Live)

    https://youtu.be/qIjYEVZgdjc

    They won't win.


    Victory of Love and Light

    I AM DC

    ReplyDelete