Thursday, February 21, 2019

Release


Back in 1991/92 when the big Grunge Revolution hit the music industry everyone over here was raving about Nirvana's "Nevermind" - and rightfully so. Great band, great album, great vibe.

However there's a band that I liked even more than Nirvana.
I do not remember how I found their album because nobody was promoting it at the time, but I was somehow someway guided to buy Pearl Jam's first album, "Ten." From the very first listen I just loved this band so much and tried to get my friends into their music - and noone gave a shit about them.  Until, ironically, ten years later or so.

To this very day, they are one of if not my favorite band ever, before I ran out of money I was even a proud member of their Fan Club, imagine that.
With the added twist that they are the only band that I really love that I have never had the chance to see play live. Either they're not playing in Europe at the right time or I don't have any money to go see them despite loving them so very much and owning every album on CD as well as on vinyl.
There is a message and some very wicked humor in there somehow, I think.

Anyway.
The point of this story is that just now this song here was presented to me.
As with 99.9% of the Music I've posted I don't look for the songs, they just show up at the right time and My Higher Self tells me to "go share that, kid." Which I then do.
This here is no exception.
It showed up out of nowhere and I was told to share it with you.
Because It's Important.

So here We Are, and without any further adieu:
This is from the aforementioned TEN album and it is in 432 Hz which should  really get your Chakras swinging.

This is

RELEASE

https://youtu.be/_iEr0lSlxuQ


Lots of Love and Light

DC





1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:)

    ReplyDelete