Saturday, February 23, 2019

Riding Giants


Aloha.
As you may or may not know I AM a huge fan of Giant Waves and Surfing those Giant Waves.
For years now I have been posting surf videos and making references to surfing now and again.
That is all meant metaphorically, of course.

Here in my current incarnation I cannot surf one single bit, except for on a wooden table on my Balcony, where I can nicely simulate surfing. And even that was hard to learn. When I first started practicing I thought to myself "Man, if I fall off, this is really gonna hurt."
And it did :-)
My Higher Self was kind enough to give me some valuable advice beforehand: "If you fall off, and you will fall off, tuck your chin to your chest so your head doesn't hit the stone floor."
Gee, thanks mate.

So I did manage to learn how to surf on a folded table, yay me! ;-)
On a real surfboard in an ocean of water? Not so much.
Me and my dad tried it for half an hour off Waikiki Beach in 1989, but there were hardly any waves and it was very obvious very quickly that I don't have the sense of balance needed for that.
Which would be proven to be correct quite a few times again 25 years later when I crashed hard off my little round magical table-board on the Balcony. Got a few nice bumps and bruises from that - thankfully I never fell off the Balcony, that would have been quite the calamity.

Nowadays I can just hop onto that table and do a few really cute things, as a matter of fact I just did a few minutes ago underneath a beautiful Sky full of Stars.



Anyway.
The point of all this is that on a non-physical, metaphoric level We All are able to surf even the biggest of Waves. If even I can learn that in 3D, then so can You on a Universal Level, trust Me.
The Universe is just like one big Ocean with all the Galaxies, Stars, Planets, SuperNovas and Everything in it being like the Fish, Dolphins, Whales and Everything else in an ocean on Gaia.

And the good news is that You won't have to take all the falls and crashes and bumps that I did, because I took all of those for you. When the Wave hits, and it is going to be a big one, you will be able to easily surf that Wave of Energy and Love and ride it out to the shore. All The Way.

Now then.
I shall and will not say any more at this point, but there is a Wave coming, and it is GIGANTIC.
And it will indeed be like a Tsunami, and You're gonna surf that Giant Wave like it's just a little beach break.


https://youtu.be/i9kMS6BXODU

Oh, and if you have a quarter of an hour to spend, check out this little mini-movie.
It's about a huge swell for The Perfect Wave that breaks on a shallow reef at Teahupoo, Tahiti.
I must have watched this at least twenty times, this just never gets old.
Well, at least for Me it doesn't ;-)

This is  CODE RED
https://youtu.be/uIBgWI_BTyM



It's On, Man!
Hang Loose.


Mahalo

Aloha

I AM DC


13 comments:


  1. Here's my good friend Nelson, formerly of New Model Army, and his band.

    Surfquake
    Surf & Destroy

    https://youtu.be/HDlHXYEMQX4


    DC

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is very cool!
    [red code] ... synchronicity
    my name is Laura, by "chance".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Oh, very nice.
      So you were named after Saint Lawrence as well, very good.
      What a great dude he was, look him up on Wikipedia ;-)

      And he was born in the year 225, so it's very fitting you posted that comment at 2:25 - pure "coincidence" of course ;-)

      DC

      Delete

    2. On a related note, my given name in 3D also comes from the good brother Saint Lawrence - Lars.

      And while I am not a member of any church, I was indeed baptized in the St. Laurentii church here. I was two years old and didn't have anything to say about it, but as my grandmother told me: Beforehand I said to her "If that guy splashes water on my yhead I will splash some on him!"
      True story.

      I don't think I got the chance to do that back then, but it's never too late to splash some Holy Water around :-)

      Thank you for your nice words and liking the movie and the story.
      Just like all my other stories, it's absolutely true.

      DC

      Delete
    3. I'll take a look at Wikipedia later.
      I am also baptized and I have no religion
      a lot of synchronicity here ...
      I realized it's the same time in
      my previous comments 2:25 and 2:37
      pure "coincidence".
      all this is very crazy ....
      I would like to know what all this.
      only makes me more confused 🌹

      Delete
    4. and whoever chose that name for me
      was my maternal grandmother - Ana

      Delete
  3. and I liked your story

    it is very fun!

    mahalo, RaJah 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for my mistake
    the comment was 2:29 and 2:37
    well, one is correct ;) 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, actually it was 19 hours and "something" - time zone ...
    at this time, it's 00:12 - day 25 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rajah/ars/DC

    I love surf stuff too. I grew up in a New England beach town...waves were large in August, we mostly did body surfing.

    A treat for you:


    Home

    ‘Home’ tells the inspiring story of Bob, a man who always put the ocean first, no matter what, and how his devotion proved to be all he needed in life.

    In loving memory of Bob Bevern.

    A film by Frost Films

    Home https://uplift.tv/2019/home/?utm_source=UPLIFT+TV&utm_campaign=57b7aee6f6-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_25_07_55&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_932e12aea9-57b7aee6f6-115364713

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. What a beautiful inspiring film - thanks, Phoenix.
      When I was in Australia I lived in my Mazda Magna stationwagon for over half a year, so I know what he means- It's a wonderful feeling of True Life when you don't have much and realize that you do not need much to make you happy.
      When a mate gave me his tent to stay in I was like "wow - now THIS is POSH!"
      As much as I love my apartment here in IZ, i sometimes really miss those days.

      Much Love to you, surfer-girl

      DC


      Delete

    2. Oops, I have to correct myself here.
      I lived in a Mitsubishi Magna and not a Mazda, of course.
      That may not mean much, but I'M a stickler for details, as with everything it is the Little Things That Matter ;-)

      DC

      Delete