Thursday, February 14, 2019

Silver and Gold


For a few years I had gold and silver coins here in the LightMachine, providing a little bit of extra magic. Gold and silver are also very useful because you can transform water into holy water with the right frequencies and a flintsone involved. Which I did.
Due to financial reasons, in 2015 I had to exchange the gold for some of this fraudulent money to pay the rent, and in 2016 I was forced to give up my last silver coin to be able to buy food.
The silvers were Australian Kookaburras and the golds were Kangaroos, by the way.

Well, and today on this wonderful Sunny day I was guided to go into town and was told to take some money with me. What for? I had absolutely no idea.
It is always about finding the right things without actually looking for anything.
"Don't look for the things, kid. Just find them."

And once again I did.
Without knowing where I was going or what I wanted there I ended up in front of a shop that buys and sells stamps, coins, memorabilia and other little things. It's only open on thursdays and fridays from 1pm to 6 pm, so me showing up at 10 past 1 was just another beautiful example of "Timing, baby - it's All about The Timing."

Long story short, 5 minutes later I left the shop with two brand-new silver and gold(ish) coins. The gold(ish) one is a medal covered in 24k gold, and that's good enough for me. Especially considering the fact that it reads "Liberty" on it.
The silver one is, and I could hardly believe it, once again an Australian Kookaburra, minted in 2017.
I almost cried when I put them in my pocket and walked through town.

THE BLING IS BACK, Baby!




As has been the case many times in the past, these two items were put in that shop by the Universe exclusively for me to find. It has happened quite often before but the feeling of being in the middle of the Universe In Action is just phenomenal and never gets old.

To top it all off, I got a bargain price and paid a total of 3 x 3 x 3 = 27 € for them.
Feels great to trade in some fraudulently produced "money" for some precious metals.

And now that they're here, they bring some of that old metal magic back to the LightMachine.
Thanks, Universe - you did it again, you little rascal, you ;-)

As is the case with almost everything happening here, all of this is of course Symbolism for what is going on on Meta-levels.

Have a beatutiful day, everyone.
You are much more valuable and precious than any coins or any metal ever could be.
Please realize that You are Gaia's treasure.

YOU Are GOLD
https://youtu.be/r-Z82UYV7oA


Lots of  Love and Light

I AM DC


1 comment:


  1. Come One, STEP IT UP
    Reach Out for The Top

    https://youtu.be/9R4FsV1qLCE

    It's All Right


    Love and Light

    I AM DC

    ReplyDelete