Sunday, March 17, 2019

Cloudbreak



Earlier today, here in my hometown, we had a citizens' referendum taking place, voting whether or not a piece of nature should be destroyed so that a few dozen new houses could be built for rich people to live in or rent out.
The referendum was only made possible after over 4.000 signatures were collected last year, and I was one of the people who signed up. In January I got the mail informing everyone that the referendum was indeed taking place and was going to happen on March 17.

I had been keeping this day in mind for two months, and knew very well what I would vote. Typically, the town council had made things more complicated so that people would get asked two questions, with the second one by the town council having to be answered with NO while the original question "shall this place of nature be preserved" was of course requiring the YES! answer.

I had been up and about the entire night, and finally at 8:40am I got on my bicycle and rode to the town hall to vote. Turns out I was the very First voter of the day, which did indeed fill me with some pride.
So I made my cross for "shall we preserve nature?" at the YES! box and the other one asking "do you think we need more houses?" at the NO! box.

Half an hour after coming home the Sun made its way through the cloudds for the first time in days, so I could enjoy some Rainbows in here.
And earlier on in the evening the results of the referendum were made public.

WE WON!
Over 4.100 YES votes for preserving nature to about 2.200 voters wanting to have houses and streets built there instead :-)
I'm so happy! It may be only small, and it is mostly symbolic in the grand scheme of it all, but nonetheless it is a victory for Gaia.

Before I even knew the results I more or less blindly grabbed a T-shirt to wear after getting up and showering in the evening.
It's this one right here :-)


Did I mention that I'm happy?  
I am So Happy!

Happy Itzehoe
https://youtu.be/dLzFNrryy0k


Let's do something similar, only bigger, on the Grand Stage!
Do you want to liberate Gaia and liberate Humanity and liberate YourSelf?

YES! 
YES!
YES!


Divine Love and Light

I AM DC





1 comment:


  1. Monkey flyin' to Heaven

    https://youtu.be/EHC9HE7vazI

    SEVEN!


    Divine Love and Light

    I AM DC

    ReplyDelete