Thursday, March 21, 2019

Every Teardrop was A Waterfall

When I got up today I said to myself "I really really do not want to write anything today. I've said way too much in the last few days, so I won't say anything today. Right!"

The Universe begs to differ.
And so here I am once again with something more to share.
This World needs more Positivity in this Reality, and I will certaiinly be the last person to deny this World more Positivity. There's enough negative shit being spread both through mainstream media and the alternative media as well.

Telling the people about how bad things are and what problems are out there doesn't help anyone.
That's why this site here is for spreading Positivity and looking at things from the perspective of the SOLUTION and not the problem.

You won't read anything about "black alerts" and "failures" of this, that or the other on here.
I'm SO tired of this mindfuck of telling people that it will all be fine, only to spread subconscious negativity.  That is just fucking mean and atrocious, you won't get any of that shit here.

This right here is the BLOG FOR POSITIVITY.
It may be all in hidden and coded meassages, but all of this right here comes from The Universe and The Source. And that is not just the fact of the matter, that is also a Matter of Fact.




I turn the music up, I got my records on
I shut the world outside until the Lights come on
Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone
I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song
And all the kids they dance, all the kids all night
Until Monday morning feels another life

I turn the music up
I'm on a roll this time
And Heaven is in sight
I turn the music up, I got my records on
From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
Don't want to see another generation drop
I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes
But my heart is beating and my pulses start
Cathedrals in My Heart

As we saw oh this LIGHT
I swear you, emerge blinking into
To tell me it's alright
As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
And every tear's a waterfall
Is a waterfall



Divine Love and Light, Freedom, Unity, Healing , Prosperity and Ascension for All

 I AM DC



1 comment: