Friday, March 8, 2019

GaiaPortal


In early 2014 I turned on my computer, and much to my surprise in the bookmarks was a link that had not been there the day before. I had never visited the website or even heard of it.
It was inserted in the bookmarks by The Universe and after clicking on it I felt that what they said is true.

I will readily admit that my 3D brain doesn't fully understand all of GaiaPortal's messages.
But with the way I was guided toward the site and how the message always rings in My Heart, it is the only website that I trust.
They may speak in mysteries and code, and that is what I Am doing all the time as well. If you know Me a little bit and have found this blog you will know what I mean ;-)

Today we got another wonderful UpDate.  I may not fully comprhend all of it with my 3D self, and that is not important.
But as always with their messages I can feel it:


Castigations of the Light Bringers enables Higher Vibrational portals of Light to open.

Divisions are exposed, and healed.

Lepteroptics are employed for Far Seeing.

Complicits for the dark shadows fall away.

The New Day comes.


https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/



Open Heaven's Gate.



https://youtu.be/t7Us1zpzB68


I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment