Wednesday, March 27, 2019

RainMaker

As always I didn't see this one coming at all, but I'm very happy it happened.
A song showed up and I was asked to please play it. I know that song very well, and when I started watching the video my jaw almost dropped to the floor.
Because this is what I saw:


I pictured a Rainbow . . .
Well, I definitely love the Rainbow Chrystals I have in here and how they produce dozens and dozens of Rainbows whenever The Sun Shines in.


Not to mention a certain Rainbow from Brazil. Until just now I didn't even know that that is the meaning of arco iris.
This is how The Universe works, and We're synchronizing it all now. :-)

So this is the world-famous

RainMaker Pose




Divine Love and Light

I AM DC RaJah


4 comments:

  1. https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2019/03/28/what-i-was-presented-with-yesterday-3-27-19-post-hapuna/

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Wow. Just WOW!
      I can't say anything else except laugh like a mad scientist in a movie :-)
      It's All Happening!
      TeamWork and Timing, Baby!

      This is
      Prayer For The World
      https://youtu.be/eiytv1Xz7z0


      <3

      DK

      Delete