Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Spirit Bird 333



I don't know if you noticed but 12.3.2019 is

1 + 2 = 3
3 = 3
2 + 0 + 1 + 9 = 3

meaning that today is effectively 333.

Fittingly, I went to bed at 3:33am European Time last night. And stayed right there in my bed for the next 14 hours, enjoying the Energies coming in and going out :-)

After getting up I made sure to light up 3 x 3 x 3 = 27 candles.

In case you haven't noticed already I can really be a bit OCD-like when it comes to numbers and numerology.

That's part of Taosim.
You have to see the signs and numbers and know that they really are signs and not just "coincidences." Coincidences don't exist, all these little things are part of The Plan.

The Divine Plan.


Including the fact that this song, that I love a lot and have known for years, was just given to me to share.
It may not be in 432Hz.
But it is exactly 432 seconds long.
This is

SPIRIT BIRD





And I'm posting this at exactly 3:33am My Time.

Soldier On


Lots of Divine Love and Light

I AM DC



1 comment:


  1. Troubled souls: Unite!
    We got ourselves tonight.
    I am fuel, you are friends, we got the means to make amends.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side.
    I am right by your side.

    Young lover, I stand.
    It was their idea, I proved to be a man.
    Take my fucking hand.
    It was their idea, I proved to be a man.
    Will myself to find a home, a home within myself.
    We will find a way, we will find our place.

    https://youtu.be/aDL5jXAyygE


    Our Time has come.
    Come ON!

    I AM DC

    ReplyDelete